Spend the day exploring the quiet nature and rustic delights of Iceland’s most beautiful valleys, Breiðdalsvik. This remote corner of the island is known not only for its fragile beauty but also for the peacefulness where one can experience pure “silence.”
Led by a local expert guide, you’ll cross unbridged rivers in a modern-day Viking vehicle known as a Super Jeep. On foot, you’ll traverse fertile landscapes to a remarkably beautiful waterfall hidden in nature and encounter ancient grass-roofed farmsteads virtually unchanged since the middle of the last century.
At the end of the journey visit the local Heydalir Church for an introduction to the culture and history of the area.
Daily all year around
|Minimum / maximum on tour:
Min 2 adult.
Max 12 adults.
09:00 am or according to an agreement.
3 – 4 hours
If you want a private tour, please contact us for more information.
- Reservation is necessary at least 24 hours in advance.
- Child prices apply for children 12 years and younger.
- If you need pick up service to your hotel, please advise when you reserve the tour.
- If you need to be picked up outside of Breiðdalsvík please advise, an additional charge may apply.
- Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation of the tour.
- Departure dates may vary depending on weather and road conditions.
- For group offers or tailor-made options, please send us a request.
To see our terms and conditions click here.