Take an outdoor adventure on ATV tours in the charming forest of Hallormsstaður. There you will challenge yourself by driving a 4×4 ATV.
This 1 hr tour takes you through the forest. You will follow the trails that circle the forest, and on the way, we will take a few stops where your guides tell you about the history of Hallormdsstaður.
ATV´s can travel fast on rugged tracks allowing you to get exceptional views of the country as well as giving you an adrenaline rush.
On this tour, you will see beautiful nature and remote areas that are rarely visited by tourists.
These guided ATV tours take place in all weather conditions come rain or shine. Crossing streams and digging through dirt is just part of the fun!
Price Per Person: 18700 ISK
|Minimum on the tour:
Maximum: 4 passengers
|Minimum age on the tour:
- We ask that you wear warm clothing underneath (think ski-gear for winter tours), and good shoes. The Icelandic weather can be unpredictable.
- Friendly reminder: Please dress according to the weather. You’ll quickly learn that Icelandic weather is beyond unpredictable so the more layers, the better!
- We provide you with warm overalls (glorified snowsuits for adults), helmets, balaclavas, and gloves.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the departure of your tour.
- The drive from Egilsstaðir takes about 30 minutes
- Follow this link to find google maps directions to the starting location.
To see our terms and conditions click here.