Departing from Breiddalur Valley, we trail rough tracks in off-road style and drive through a salmon river to Beljandi, a waterfall hidden in remote natural beauty. Along the way you encounter a peaceful river canyon rushing with crystal blue water and take in local culture at a typical rural Icelandic church. South of the valley is an impressive peninsula and cliff-side area where we take a 30-minute hike around the rocky shoreline of Streiti. We walk along the marked trail to enjoy the remarkable views from Streitishvarf Lighthouse where a unique geological phenomenon, the mighty ocean, and local legend come together in a stunning and unforgettable experience.
|Operated: Daily all year round.||Departure from: Breiðdalsvík.|
|Minimum/maximum on tour: 2 adults or minimum rate. Max 12 adults.||Meeting point: At Hotels and guesthouses in the Breiðdalsvík area.|
|Departure time: 10:00 am||Duration: 1 1/2 – 2 hours.|
If you want a private tour, please contact us for more information.
- Reservation is necessary.
- If you need a pick up at another place, please advise when you reserve the tour. Please note that additional cost may apply.
- If you are more then 12 adults, please contact us for tour bookings.
- Child prices apply for children 12 years and younger.
- Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation of the tour.
To see our terms and conditions click here.