Experience the full adventure of winter travels in the wilderness. We journey towards Tröllakrókar Canyon and the surreal rock formations that are a geological feast for the eyes. On our way, we visit Þrándarjökull Glacier, and Bjarnahýði mountain hut, a favorite stop of local mountaineers. Here you can bask in the massive scale of scenery that is even more spectacular in the frigid air.
Daily from 1 February – 30 April
Breiðdalsvík / Egilsstaðir.
|Minimum/maximum on the tour:
2 adults or minimum rate.
Max 12 adults.
At Hotels and guesthouses in the
Breiðdalsvík and Egilsstaðir area.
10 – 12 hours.
If you want a private tour please contact us for more information.
- Reservation is necessary.
- If you need a pick up at another place please advise when you reserve the tour. Please note that additional costs may apply.
- If you are more then 12 adults please contact us for tour bookings.
- Child prices apply for children 12 years and younger.
- Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation of the tour.
- This is a wilderness tour and for that sake, the bathroom facilities are very rudimentary.
- Due to the long duration of this tour, it is not recommended for children under the age of 10.
- If you want to buy a lunch pack please advise when you book the tour. Additional costs will apply.
To see our terms and conditions click here.